The Milestone Institute’s programmes are open to students from all backgrounds regardless of subject interests. Through the admission procedure the Institute aims to select those students who are best suited to make the most of the Milestone educational programme and who are equipped to become valuable members of the Milestone alumni community.
- Application form: Fill out and submit the online application form and pay the non-refundable admission fee of HUF 13,000.
- Written exam: Applicants are invited to undertake a three part written exam in English.
- Interview: Students who passed the written exam are invited to a 20-25 minutes long personal interview.
- Offer: Overall successful candidates will receive an offer. Upon accepting the offer, you’ll be able to enroll at the Milestone Institute.
Admissions are open for academic year 2021-2022!
WHY MILESTONE & WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
More on Admissions
Conditions of Entry
To apply students have to pay a non-refundable admission fee of HUF 13,000 and fill out and successfully submit the online application form. In order for their application to be considered, students must have:
- Freshman programme: an average of 3.5 in the Hungarian system (a C+/B- in the British or American system) on their last available transcript;
- Sophomore, Junior and Senior program: an average of 4.0 in the Hungarian system (a B in the British or American system) on their last available transcript;
- All programme years: A copy of the transcript from the last completed school year uploaded as part of the online application. (Please note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to convert all different grades to the Hungarian system and the Hungarian average should be inserted in the application form.).
Completing the application form
The initial admission form is an important part of the process, and applicants are therefore recommended to provide as much information in it as possible. The online form can be saved and revisited as many times as needed. We recommend thoroughly considering all the questions, drafting responses especially to the essay questions prior to uploading them and really introducing who you are, what you are interested and what you would like to achieve. Based on the admission form and fulfilment of all conditions of entry, applicants are invited to take an entrance examination.
Click HERE to apply.