– Head of the Institute of Economics, Alexander Lámfalussy Faculty of Economics,
University of Sopron, Hungary.
In charge of the MA Programme in International Economics and Business.
– Regular Lecturer at Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary
2004 PhD Contemporary European Integration from the Centre for European Studies,
University of Sussex, Brighton.
(Hungarian nostrification in the discipline of Economics by Doctoral School in Economics,
• Master of Business Administration – University of Technical and Economic Sciences, Budapest
• MA in Political Science and International Relations – University of Westminster, London
• MA in Southeastern European Studies – Central European University
• MA in Sociology – ELTE, Budapest
Regular guest lecturer
• Central European University, Budapest
• University of Leipzig, Germany
• University of Leeuwarden, Netherlands
• MIREES Programme, University of Bologna, Italy
• Researcher, University of Thessaloniki, Greece
• University of Limerick, Ireland
• University of Graz, Austria
• Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia
• School of Slavonic and Eastern European Studies, University College, London, UK
• University of Nancy, France
• University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic