The submission deadline for the 2021 issue has now passed.
We will announce the submission deadline for the next issue along with its thematic focus in December 2021
Just one more step, before you would submit your article.
Kindly make sure that you adhere to the submission guidelines:
Jakobsleiter is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal keeping to the best traditions of academic excellence. In accordance with our mission to facilitate high school students’ integration with these traditions, we ask our authors to keep to the following guideline on submissions:
- All submissions need to be in a doc/docx format.
- Please use 12 point Times New Roman font and double line spacing. Please leave at least 1 inch margins on the side for eventual corrections and remarks.
- If you need to use specific characters or non-Latin alphabets, please use the “insert symbol” option in your word processor software.
- The length of submitted articles should be between 1500 and 3000 words, excluding footnotes and bibliography.
- Please submit your articles in accordance with the Harvard University Press’ Referencing Guidelines.
Have you checked that everything fits the above description? Then, submit your article through clicking on the below button!