SAT AND ACT PREPARATION is an intensive foundation course rooted in practice and improvement for all who wish to take the SAT or ACT and apply to a college or university in the USA. In addition to completing full practice tests and individual test sections on their own, students will also be given the opportunity to practice under real test conditions. Overall, the modules has the following aims.
1. To familiarize students with the format and requirements of the SAT and ACT.
2. To identify students’ individual needs, strengths, and weaknesses in relation to the SAT and ACT.
3. To learn strategies for tackling the evidence-based reading and writing tests.
4. To learn vocabulary and etymology skills to improve coherency of exam language.
5. To provide opportunities to practice tests under realistic, timed conditions and to give appropriate feedback.