Purpose of the policy
Our principles of data management
- We treat your personal data lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- We collect your personal information only for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose.
- We store and use your data based on your prior informed and voluntary consent (except for legal obligations).
- If your data management is based on statutory regulations, we will draw your attention to this fact.
- We store your data in a form that you can be identified only for the time period needed.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data we manage is accurate and, if necessary, up to date.
- We ensure adequate security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- You can ask us for information about the scope of the data we handle (what type of data we collect), the source (where the information comes from), the purpose of the data management (why do we need it) and the legal basis (on which legal basis do we handle).
- You may request the rectification, modification or addition of any personal data we manage,
- You can request data transfer,
- And the deletion or restriction of processing your data (except for mandatory data management).
- If your data is not handled properly, you can appeal to a court,
- Alternatively, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority and initiate proceedings (https://naih.hu/panaszuegyintezes-rendje.html).
If you find that your data has not been handled correctly, please contact us at email@example.com at first, where you can enforce all of your above listed rights as well.
We will provide you with information without undue delay, at most within 1 month. Information may only be denied in the cases provided by law.
What personal information do we store?
The kind of personal information we store about you depends on what service you have used. Below, we have collected the most frequent categories and listed the most important personal information we handle in each category.
|If you are a student:||Name, date of birth, email address, phone number, ID card number; name, email address and phone number of your parents; high school name, graduation subjects, admission scores, modules, grades, further education information|
|If you are a test writer:||Name, date of birth, email address and phone number|
|If you apply for a position:||Name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, CV, education|
|If you only visited our website:||IP address, date of visit, details of visited pages, browser type.|
If you have any questions about our data management or you want to enforce your rights or you would like to make a complaint, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.